Reply to comment

Me and my "husband" (which we consider ourselves; husband, wife} live in texas, and wish to have a commonlaw recognized relationship, documented legal and presentable for our shared lifestyle, financially, homestead , and future endeavors, i wish to acquire his last name, we have established a relationship other than coinhabiting, please let me know the process, and forms, cost and procedures, what is expected of me and how this paper will change our current status publicly and personally, thank you for your response keith,deanna


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.