Reply to comment

My brother is needing to assign guardianship of his 16 year old son to me. His choice is that his son will go in to foster care if a family member doesn't take him in. I agreed to do this but need for it to be legally binding. Please advise


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.