Reply to comment

my child is in relative placement. i dont thinks is relative placement anymore because my brother has gotten a divorce from his wife and she want to keep my son away from me. i want to know how can i change guardians. she teaches my child to be mean to me and is teaching him that she is his mother and her children are his siblings. what do i need to do about my situation?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.