Reply to comment

I have a situation where my daughters grandmother was able to attain money for her from the welfare department of San Diego,CA and she did not have my permission to do so and now i am getting charged child support for a child i never lost custody of or never even signed over to any one, i need help with this and don't know where to turn.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.