Reply to comment

My husband's son from a previous marriage whom lives with his mother has asked him to sign over legal guardian to his step-brother who is 27 so he can attend school in a different city than he goes to now. My question is should he do that and also he pays 1200.00 a month child support, is he stiil liable to pay her the child support if he signs over legal guardianship to the stepbrother?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.