Reply to comment

I have 100% physical custody of my two kids and split legal with ex 50/50. He is an alcoholic and has court orders not to have overnights with kids until he is sober and goes through a program etc. This has been going on for a couple of years. He is not seeking treatment and sees the kids for dinner once a week or so. Meanwhile, I am in a commited relationship, but not legally married. I would like to name "my man"(whom my kids call Daddy and their stepdad) as their legal guardian , so that they will have someone responsible to raise them should I die before they are on their own.
Is this possible? How?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.