Reply to comment

I was a wkend father of my 2 children from the time of birth.I paid child support, up until their mother passed away. I became a full time father, my kids lived with me& my(now) ex-wife. I moved out of state, my kids ran away to their grandmothers' house. She filed for "Guardingship", then dropped her case, because my kids became too much for her to handle. My ex-wife picked them up from "GM's" house...there is NO judgment made.Where should I start filing papawork?...& what type??? Thank You.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.