Reply to comment

Hi Patti - Thank you for contacting LegalZoom! While we do not offer temporary guardianship documents or assist with becoming a guardian for an adult, feel free to access our Attorney Services Department at to search for an affordable attorney in your area to assist and advise you on this situation.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.