Reply to comment

Hello, I have two children with my ex-husband. He has not been a major part of their lives ever. He moved out when they were 1 and 2 and they are now 10 and 11. He sees them maybe 2x a year. If something were to happen to me, I want, and so do they, to be raised by my current husband. I do not think my ex would fight for them, but maybe just to suspend child support (it is all about money for him). What do I need to fill out or do to make sure that their "real" dad and not their biological father continues to raise them? Any help in a direction will be greatly appreciated! Gina


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.