Reply to comment

Look up a sub-chapter S corporation. It's like a cross between the two. The corporation's profit gets added to your W-2 under your personal salary+wages+tips. If you name the corporation "My company DBA (doing business as) " I think that will suffice if you want to use your personal name.

"The thing is I don't want to be charged fees and taxes???"
Hah. Lol... sorry. Death and taxes, friend.

PS I'm not a lawyer


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.