Reply to comment

As I was fixing my legal status in the country after geting married I was finger printed and it came out clean but under my name there someone wanted for a dui since 2007 in Florida and the person actualy had the same date of birth as mine which brings back my 2002 incident which I reported my passport as lost or stolen here in NJ.I`ve never been in Florida but is there a way to clean my name without having to go there?

ps:I filled a Identity theft in NJ and I`d be able to colaborate with any local law enforcement agency as long as I don`t haveto travel all the way in a state in which someone with my name is wanted,thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.