Reply to comment

I have filed a small claims action against a former roomate who owes me $450 in unpaid rent. She's moved again and quit her job and I can't locate her to server the papers. If I have to hire a PI to do a skip trace and server her can I get her to pay those fees as part of the judgement?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.