Reply to comment

My divorce attorny has badly handled my case and cost me a lot of money. Can I sue my attorny for mal practice, recover my attorny fees, and for some of the money he has caused me to lose. I have very strong evidence. I would bring it to small claims court to avoid more legal costs and keep the amount below the $10,000.00 limit.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.