Reply to comment

I have won in Small Claims Court, now how do I go about collecting? This bum refuses to pay me. He is meaningful employed but I cannot find out where he is working? He and his wife collect welfare for themselvs and their kid. I only sued him, not the wife, how do I collect? How can I go about finding his Social Security number, etc. Suggestions, please.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.