Reply to comment

My mother just passed away, and she left a Living Trust and a Will. The Executor is my brother, who is a well know alcoholic and now addicted to morphine addict. He is impossible to deal with, and incapable of making any decisions, I would like to know how to go about changing the Executor to me her daughter. What steps do I need to take. All property is located in California.
Thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.