Reply to comment

i won 2 judgments in small claim court on 01-16-96 against 2 brothers that stole my car,they both was arrested in my car with some stolen property they also did a lot of damage to my car therefore,the judge awarded me $2047.84 on one case and $3005.84 on the other case however,i cannot get any good information on either of the defendants so that i can obtain my per the documents i believed that i have 20 years to collect but it has already been 14 years,do you have any idea where i can get help to get my money.i live in queens new york.thank you


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.