Reply to comment

I received judgment in small claims, and never received payment. I have moved it to superior court docket so that there is now a lien on the debtor. However, the debtor has since gotten married and changed her name. Is there a form that I can submit to transfer the judgment/lien to her new name?
Thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.