Reply to comment

Hi Lyle, that is a great question. Often when you win a case, the courts will help you collect your judgement. For a more specific answer with your particular situation, you may try contacting our Attorney Services Department at to search for an affordable attorney in your area to assist and advise you on this question.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.