Reply to comment

I won a small claims judgement several months ago. I attempted to garnish his paycheck, but due to child support my garnishment is over 25% of take home pay. I would like to attach tohis IRS refund to offset what is owed. In order to do this, i must find and fill out the forms, take them to my local court house, then they can approve and submit them to the IRS. The problem is, I am unaware of what forms I need in order to do this. I have also thought of levying the bank account, however, I do not know where he banks or an account number. Do you have any advice?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.