Reply to comment

I have a judgement against me for child support. I had 1 of the kids he was claiming child support on.he would not drop it ,so, the Judge PUT him out of court and told me to take him back to court..I don't have the money ,but need to get this matter taken care of.HOW AND WHAT DO I FILE.PLEASE HELP.thanks


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.