Reply to comment

Hello, I know you don't offer advice, but perhaps you can answer a 2 general quetions? As brief as possible: I aquired a small dept (Under $2000) after defaulting payment on something financed. My bank account's been froze for 6 weeks with only 20% of the dept amount in it. I have Court next week. I called the collecter in hopes to avoid Court, hence the costs, but they are not interested in working worth me now, though I've since reaquired employment, and can make this dept good through payments. My Question: Is there still a way to avoid court (a Form)? As, I am interested in making the payments now. 2) If not, is there a method to lift the bank sieze? My goal is to pay the dept without losing my bank standing. Thanks!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.