Reply to comment

my x and i were never married but were together for 3 year when he left he wanted nothing do to with our daughter. about a year later when he met his new wife he chanced his mind. after that they took her from me and kept her away for about 3 years or so but when she decided she wanted the child support they let me see her. well to make this long thing short he has custody and i have had her with me for 4 years now and he has not called or try to she her how can i get him for abandonment


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.