Reply to comment

My ex-boyfriend of 10yrs and I have a 5yr, he has really never done anything for our son I have always done everything. He got someone else pregnant allegedly and now he doesn't want anything even more to do with my son so I want to file for full custody I'm in California so how do I go about doing so. I don't call him but he calls asking me for things not pertaining to my son he doesn't even come by to see my son and he lives 5 mins away, he at one point signed a note saying he would help me with childcare for my son but he never stuck to it. This new child is 7 months and he acts as if this child is his world so I have become fed up and I want to move on with the life of me and my son.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.