Reply to comment

ive been in my little girls life since she was born she is now 21 and now child support wants to make me pay .and her mom told her she had to file on me or get a warrent on her ,,and she told them she didnt want any money from me to drop it and they are trying to force her is there a document i can fill out or what can we do


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.