Reply to comment

my friend is having a baby and wants me to raise the baby. can we do this without involving the courts or a lawyer. i want to be legally protected in case she changes her mind at a later date. is there a document to terminate her parental rights. i live in Colorado.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.