Reply to comment

i was in a relationship with a man for 2 years, we had
a wonderful baby girl. the father and i have been separated
for 18 months, and i want to develop some kind of custody
arrangement through court. do you have a custody document for the state of oklahoma.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.