Reply to comment

My unmarried daughter has lived in Arizona with her 12 year old son for 3 years. What forms does she need to get child support from the father? A related question is this, he signed an agreement about 10 years ago to supply a specific child support of $300 a month, but has made onlyl a handful of payments; is there a form which will enable my daughter to to require the father to pay what he owes according to that previous agreement which was not a court order but a private agreement?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.