Reply to comment

My daughter was born in Tx and now we live in CA. I never added the fathers name on the birth certificate. However, he is now in my daughters life and he also lives in CA. I have two issues he wants to add her on his medical insurance through work however will we have problems adding her to his insurance through Kaiser. He is willing to do a paternity test to show proof he is the father.

Second question how do I go about adding his name to the birth certificate? Do I have to go through the state of Texas or CA to apply for affidavit Amend a Birth Record? Im getting a straight answers from either State agency.

thanks for any feedback


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.