Reply to comment

I live in MO and my son and his ex girlfriend have a son they were together for a while after he was born. My son went to prison and she had a affair with his brother (my other son) and they broke it off. my son was released from prison and she let him see the baby one time and then that was it he gave her money on a continous bases and bought clothes for him then broke parole and is back in now. She refuses to let me or anyone else in his family see the baby and I woould like to know if you can give me any advice on Grandpartents rights and the forms I need to fill out for this. Will I have to go though a lawyer or is this something that I can do myself?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.