Reply to comment

My Son and his ex girlfriend have a daughter. He wants to be very involved with his daughter and share custody. The mother calls all the shots, denies him visitation, has never let him go to a doctor visit or let his daughter spend the night with him. She is using the baby as a tool to hurt him. How can he get equal visitation rights and ensure that she can't control everything? The cost for him to file papers for joint custody is 450.00 Is ther something else he can also do? Is ther a legal document to file for visitation rights?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.