Reply to comment

hi so my son is 10 months old me aND HIS DAD NEVER MARRIED been split up since our son was 6 weeks old has now decided he wants to play games and not let me have my son back we have been agreeing on seeing him back and fourth between our selfs and now the cops tell me theres nothing i can do besides it paper work field but with the my attorney and then the can enforce something but thats not true either because i have paper work with my oldest daughter and when i go to get her with the police they dont do anything besides say there gona write a report and send it the prosuters office and still dont get my kid? plZ help


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.