Reply to comment

Young single parent of a 4 yr old , I am a fulltime student, I have not heard or seeing the father in about 3 years but recently I received a court order and I was curious, is there any way possible I could have full medical coverage for my son without any charges being pressed on the father? Like I said I do not work and we survive off unemployement and financial aid. ......i could careless if the father pays child support even though he never has ... But simply is there other options I could continue our medical insurance without involving him?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.