Reply to comment

My boyfriend, and his ex girlfriend have a baby together. Now she refused to put his name on the birth certificate, and he's seen his son for about 10 hours in the total of his 2 year old life. I need to know how to help him fix this. I've always known he's wanted to be apart of his sons life but I don't know how to help. Can anyone tell me what kind of rights he has. We live in Illinois. But his child is in Indiana. About an hour away.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.