Reply to comment

I am going to have a baby soon and I want someone who is not related to the child to be able to have the same rights of a parent as i do, I guess you would call it joint custody or adoption. This way if something happens to me, that is who the child will be with. Do you have any documents for that? Or can you point me in the right direction of someone who does?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.