Reply to comment

I need a form that will release my husband from any financial obligation to a child of mine that is not biologically his. I am pregnant through embryo donation and he has decided he does not want to participate in the raising of this child and we are separating. Is there a form that is specific to non biological children in a marriage?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.