Reply to comment

At the time of my son's brith his father and I were living together (unmarried)but shortly after my son turned 2mos old we split. My son is now 14mos old and his father has little to no contact and has put all financial responsibility on me, my son was given his fathers last name but I'm considering changing it. Can I do this without having to get permision from my ex?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.