Reply to comment

Hi Shelli - Thank you for contacting LegalZoom. While we make creating legal documents easy and affordable, our minor name change service requires the signatures of both parents, unless a parent's rights have been terminated. However, we may be able to help you find an attorney who can assist you through our Legal Advantage Plus plan! Please visit for more details.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.