Reply to comment

What recourse do we have to protect our acreage for our children should we be ut in a home? My husband has concer,
and we may not be able to use the 5 year idea of selling the land to the children for $1.00 what othr alternatives
do we have? Help...

thank you


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.