Reply to comment

which instrument/form/document do we need to prepare and execute and of course file with the county Registrar of Deeds, that will grant us irrevocable easement to use the driveway and a path across 100 lineal feet of yard to give us access to our property just adjacent to the grantors property? We ahve a very good relationship with the grantor now, but we suspect they may sell their property soon and make our access (which we have enjoyed for 10+ years) questionable.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.