Reply to comment

That's great Joni! LegalZoom offers a Real Estate Deed Transfer service that can certainly assist you in adding your husband's and your name to your parents' deed! Give us a call (1-800-773-0888, 6am-7pm PST, M-F) or send us an email ( if you have questions. Or get started right away at:


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.