Reply to comment

I am married to someone that has lived and worked in the US for 17+ years (age is about 35), but is illegal. We have a year old child and have been married for almost 3 years. What options, besides moving back to Mexico for 10+ years, do we have for getting legal status in the US?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.