Reply to comment

I would for those who came here with a visa and you passed the time, you can simply meet someone and get married to them so you can gain your status, also get a lawyer if ur not sure but know who you're doing it with. Also, for those with fake doc the only answer is to wait for the law to pass like an amnesty or something that gives you the right to take the opportunity


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.