Reply to comment

this is what i thinkyou can do. do not let anybody know that you are here illegally and where your husband is working. 2nd: wait for your son to turn 21 and then he can file your guys paper. the other thing is, look if you guys can qualify fo file through his job.... do you have any relatives or his relatives that are citizens?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.