Reply to comment

Get your facts straight- you can't use a fake social security card to get welfare. They also can not live in Hud housing. It doesn't happen-non profits and churches may help. Students in some states can go to college but must pay an out of state tuition- this is often difficult for immigrants who don't make enough money- Bills are being presented to prohibit undocumented immigrants from going at all. ignorance is not bliss.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.