Reply to comment

Hello I am a junior in high school and my family and I have been living in U.S. illegally for 10 years. We don't have a green card and I heard you need a social security number for college but I don't have one. If I do go to a lawyer then what happens if it fails? Will my family and I have to go and move back? :(


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.