Reply to comment

I am inquiring about a 17 year old young man who has been her for about 8years. He is currently attending high school and is in his junior year. I would like to help him become either a legal resident or get him a school visa so he can continue with his education. He wants nothing more than to become a U.S. Citizen and a contributing citizen by further his education and working to support himself. I would like to know how I can help him. I appreciate any help that can be offered.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.