Reply to comment

my boyfriend has been here for 7 years is illegal . no visa or green card. we want to marry. can he become legal by marriage? if we marry does that make it where he cant become legal here? also his uncle put papers in for him to become legal 6 years ago yet has never heard anything his uncle is legal. what should we do?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.