Reply to comment

Hello I am married with a permanent resident for 2 years and I've known him for more than 6 years, I came here 8 years ago with legal visa but it's already expired and he will become a US citizen in 3 years, but i was wondering if its possible if we can start doing all the process from now... Will that make any difference on time? it will be a long process? or should I wait until he becomes a US citizen?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.