Reply to comment

if you baby is born here she is legal citizen an she or he has all rights. but you cant become citizen using the baby until he/she is 21 , yes you can put real father name on the birth certificate, yes should be able to get child support for the baby also should not be any probelm


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.