Reply to comment

Hi, I'm a 15 year old sophomore hoping to go to college. The thing is, I am not a legal resident of the United States. I was born in Mexico and was brought by my parents at the age of three to the U.S. I have high hopes academically but am roadblocked by my legal status. So the question is, how can I become a U.S permanent resident?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.